Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I don't want to be an APPLE!!

This past week I finished with a total of 22 miles under my belt, counting from Monday to Sunday. My longest run was on Sunday with an hour run for 6.4 miles.

I have been sticking to incorporating other exercises into my workouts. I have been trying the elliptical, the bike, and the rowing machine as well as sporatic free weight exercises.

But for the life of me, I dont get whats going on with my weight! I have gained since Jan's PF Changs a total of 9 freaking lbs!! I can totally tell to as my once "baggy" pants are starting to fit just right and "gasp" getting a big tight!! I felt like such a pig, but I really don't see how the lbs. have piled on..I have still been exercising, eating like I usually do, although I did make a big change in my life regarding birth control..lol. It's kind of TMI for my site but screw it, Ill give up anything to find a reason for the gain!

I could see the weight in the mirror yesterday at my kickbox class. Ugh! My arms are good, I love the defintion in my arms, and my legs are the usual goddesses of steel (heh), its my midsection thats got to go!!! When I gain, it always goes there, bleh. I don't want to be shaped like an apple..!! I want to be a coca-cola bottle..heh.

I've worked so hard to retain a healthy lifestyle, it sucks to see it all go to sh*t.

So as of yesterday, I went to the grocery store and bought some "diet" food. I bought some lowfat yogurt, fruit, cottage cheese, Sprite "ZERO" (heh), OJ and low fat milk. I also splurged and bought some FUJI water (yum) and some Propel packets to add to my water to give it more of a taste.

Anyone have any diet tips or anything at all to help me get back down to 135, let me know.

OR, if you want to join me in this weight loss challenge..hit me up. We can be weight lost buddies or even set up some kind of weight loss contest with a payout at the end. Nothing is more of an incentive than good health of course, but Moolah or free junk never hurts..heh.

3 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am finding as I get older it does get more challenging to lose the weight around my waist. I think it's what I've been eating and what I should be doing for my fitness...so i will be changing some things up. I have been just lazy and need to just get back into the routine. Morning runs before breakfast seemed to help a lot. I think I need to lose at least 30-35 pounds...so count me in with who ever will join you. I will get back to posting my measurements.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger psbowe said...

NOt a fan of diet food myself, don't care for the 'diet' this and that...mostly because the lack of flavor. So if I indulge myself in a heavenly treat, I'll make up for it by working out. But you know, it's not always easy.

You know, one of my friend and I joke about how we love to trade our problem areas. Mine; my ever expanding waist and hers; derriere!

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are waiting for new blogs! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home