Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Momma dont' get dressed up for nothing..

So on Friday nite I went out. Yes that once in a million years thing happened..lol. It was my girl's bday so we had a night of debachery and red bulls.

It was so weird in a good way to be out on Mill again. It brought me back to my ASU days of undergrad legend status..lol. The night was cool and the sidewalks were full. I was with my girls with no curfew and a night of much needed letting of the hair down.

Hit up Fat Tuesdays as Mill Cue Club was full, and claimed the barstools as our's as we put in our drink orders. Red Bull for me thank you. I sat down and got my eyes full of the night life that I had been missing. I was in such the right mood to go out, I was looking forward to hanging with the ladee'z, I was rested, and I felt like I was 1o years younger..heh.

I don't know if it's just me, but I felt the dagger eyes as soon as sat down. Maybe it's me, but I always seem to get the looks from the ladee'z that maybe I had wronged in the past?,or they think I am somebody else they have static with, or not liking me for whatever reason even though I have no idea who the hellz you are. Whatever yo, I was there to chill and have no drama.

Upon sitting a couple of males made their prescense known, and for me, it made me feel like I stil had it. Whatever "it" is..heh. It's just good to know that you are totally not full blown screaming "I AM MOMMA" anymore and that you can be recognized as an "attractive" heh, woman.

Its just at times, I feel like I've lost the hotness. heh. I guess I understand that I am still considered somewhat "attractive", but its just good to know that not just you or your love recongizes that fact.. Then again, nothing beats your Son saying," Mommas beautiful". aww..

Anywho, I had a blast. Got my eyes full, had 5 freaking redbulls. It was funny cause I was double-fisting it with RedBull..lol.

Its good to go out every once in a while, it reminds you of what you have and to appreciate it. I loved coming home to my Men and kissing the older one awake while you talk till 4 am..cause you missed each other. heh.

Its good to see what I gave up to be blessed with what I have now.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger ! said...

home is truely where the heart is.. :) LOl @ mill. I've only Gone once and it was good enough for me..I got those "dagger" looks too (guess it's a rez girl thing) haha and the music just was soo left feild for me..Once & never again!!
Red-Ladee You are absolutely beautiful!! :) without a doubt!!

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger carmen said...

when i used to go out a lot, most of my pals were dudes so i occasionally got the dagger eyes like "who da hell dis 'ho?!" haha but i think most of the time i didn't notice because i was having too much time laughing and having a good time.

kids are the ultimate indicators in determining what attractiveness is...i think. your son knows what he's talking about!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home