Wednesday, March 21, 2007

best laid plans?

Tonite I hit up my easy 5 on the treadmill while watching Dr. Phil.

I reluctantly went off as I have a goal this week of hitting up at least 40 miles.

Monday I had an off day, or a momma day if you will. Groceries needed to be bought, Victorio's needed some park time, and Momma needed to cook.

Tuesday I hit up a loose 10 miles with my running bro Mrs. B. We chugged it out in about 2 hrs. 15 ? My Nike + didn't turn on and I forgot my garmin as we met up right after work.

So with today's easy 5. I have hit up 15 miles for the week.

I have a planned loose 5 mile run tomorrow, and a planned 12 mile long run on Friday nite.

I feel good with the runs. I have learned to go with the run and not push as hard as I once had.

I regret to say that I have pulled out of the San Diego Marathon on June 5th as D-man's little bro's high school graduation is that June 4th at least 3 hrs away. I guess I could still run it, but that weekend is scheduled to be family infused and I want to be a part of all the happiness.

I plan to hit up the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon in Sept., and am looking for a marathon in the fall. I plan to hit up PF Changs of course, however it is debatable if I will be doing the full. I will run at least the half, but if I do run a marathon in the fall, I don't know if my old bones can handle 2 marathons so close together. We shall see.

The best laid plans eh?

I will be running Pat's Run on April 7th in Tempe.

See you suckaz there? heh.

3 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Blogger Reinier said...

Hi Redladee,

I've read you are using a Garmin device to analyse your running trips.

Please try our application; www.ttsm.com and find out how easy our free website is.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me: reinier@ttsm.com

Thanks,

Reinier

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger ! said...

http://smashingtechnology.com/modeling/profile.asp?SmashBox_ProfileID=1248497 <----I have one of your photos up.Everyone loves your images :)Thank you soo much..Vote for me and spread the word!!! :) Thanks Drea for all your support!!!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger psbowe said...

That's awesome thing about running, there's always another around the corner if one doesn't work out. Family should always be 1st priority.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home