Thursday, February 08, 2007

scales are wrong too..

Since this is being my second attempt at this blog since blogger went crazy on me and decided to crash and burn last time around...

Here we go again..

Monday, bright and early at 6A.M., I ventured out into the darkness and seeked solace in a treadmill at my brandnew lifetime fitness facility.

I found the dreaded scale hidden in a corner behind the gatorade machine and proceeded to jump right on. To my horror, the scale did not catch at 140, no it went past 143, 144, 145..what fat duck I thought! It finally stopped at 148 lbs of fat!! I was so knocked on my ass at this number, I had to relive the torture all over again. Once again, the cruel numbers stopped at 148. I couldn't believe it, especially as I had felt that I had been losing weight, added to the face that that very last Tues. morning the week before, a scale (not this one) had revealed that I had weighed 141, indicating that I had been losing weight.

I got off the scale in a daze and blue funk.

I then proceeded to the treadmill and hit that sucka up with a force that was looking to erase that dreaded 7 lb. weight gain from the week before. As I pounded and sweat out my frustrations, I mentally went over in my head where I had gone so wrong. I had been eating good, exercising, blah blah.

After that, my whole day was shot. It took all I had to stop myself from running to my good old reliable scale at the Salt River Rec.

I made it through the day and ended up at the SR Rec. I was so scared that I made myself bike for 2 miles and walk a mile before I let myself see the dreaded numbers.

Up my sweaty bootie went, to reveal 140.5 lbs.!!!!

I had lost .5 pounds from last week, for a total of 3 1/2 lbs of flab gone off my beautiful body.heh.

I was so relieved and happy that I drank a coke zero.

I weighed myself again last nite, and the scale revealed 139.5!

Another lb. left somewhere not on my body..

130 here I come.

Peace yo..

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger ! said...

good to see you still running :)

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger psbowe said...

Wish I could melt away the lard like you do! Sigh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home