Thursday, January 11, 2007

IM A BITCH

This piece of shit computer fucking sucks.

I have written at least 5 blogs on here but they have all been deleted by this fucking computer.

Sorry im cussing so much but dammit..Im PISSED!!

HERES MORE THINGS THAT PISS ME OFF:

1) using every excuse in the book to get you off from doing something that you dont really want to do. SUCK IT UP.

2) COmputers that suck ballz.

3) Having to wait for the treadmill at LA FITNESS for those stupid suckas that are only walking for 10 minutes.

4) PMS. (which is the excuse for this rage..see im also a hypocrite and I cant freaking spell)

5) Having 50 channels on TV and nothing to watch.

6) Being a packrat and having to go through boxes of junk that I cant throw away.

7) My anger. I suck balls ..(yes I admit it)

8) Cheap Native jewelry..I know what stringing cheap shit looks like.

9) Peeps who whine and complain about shit they can change. (yes I am included in that)

10) Having to buy new work shoes and things I need but never having enough freaking time to do anything.

Whew...feel much better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home