Wednesday, November 29, 2006

RUN FOR SOMETHING..

DAGOTE/SUG GIAG.

I am raising money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as a participant in Make
Cures Happen and I'm asking you to help by making a contribution. Each donation
helps accelerate cures for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma and brings hope to the
patients and families who are on the front lines of the battle against these
diseases.

Please use the link in this email to donate online quickly and securely. You
will receive a confirmation by email of your donation and I will be notified as
soon as you make your donation.

On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, thank you very much for your
support. I really appreciate your generosity!

You can learn more about my efforts and make a donation by visiting the
following Web site:

http://www.active.com/donate/mcharizona/REDLADEE

Last year I ran for myself, this year I want to run to help others.

I set up this page with the hope that other Native and Non-Natives would donate to this important cause in order to help with ease the suffering of these people battling these diseases.

I guess what really got to me was the children. Being a mother now myself, my heart goes out to those children and families that must Battle this disease.

When I was in 8th grade, I had a really close friend pass on from Leukemia.

I shy'd away from her as I didn't really know how to come to terms with her disease. She was so strong, even till the end.

I have though to of her on and off through the years, what she would of been and how much she would of accomplished.

I run in her memory and hopefully to give some much needed help to those like her, who need it.

Anything at all would be much appreciated.

I hope to raise at least $500.

Thank You,

AHe'hee.

Dre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home