Sunday, November 26, 2006

31 things..

31) I am grateful for my beautiful F-ed up, amazingly gorgeous and blessed, unchallengeable, and deliciously all mine, LIFE.

30) I am blessed to have a one on one relationship with GOD and can call him one of my best friends.

29) I am in love with a MAN who despite all my faults and despite all his, love each other enough to be in this world and exist with patience, generosity, forgiveness, and appreciation. WHEW, its hard work no matter how rosy the picture looks...trust.

28) My SON is the missing piece of LOVE that I never knew existed within me that I could never live without.

27) No matter what, nothing replaces your girlfrenz:

ups and downs, tears and snot, happiness and drop to your knees pain:

they are my sisters, and a blessing to my life. I love you all (you know who you are.)

26) Hate is an unnecessary emotion that gives more power to another than back to yourself.

26) My Mother and Father are where the backbone of my soul and spirt lay. I am truly humbled to be from such great PEOPLE.

25) I love my busted toes because that means that I have the love of the run in my soul.

24) REDLADEE is both a blessing and major headache, but I love the pain. lol.

23) I am grateful to have the labels Mother, Sister, Auntie, Grandmother, Goddaughter, Runner, Christian, Akimel O'Odham, Apache, Lover, and Friend apply to me.

22) I still harbor the desire to produce my own REDLADEE Calender. Trust it will happen.

21) I love that I say what I do and I do what I say.

20) I am too honest for my own good. I have a strong dislike for liars, and believe me, I know who they are.

19) I will have had 4 years of sobreity on Jan 2nd, 2007.

18) I believe that OJ did it, and that George Bush is a freaking idiot, both of them.

17) My anger is a family trait that I fight each and everyday to beat down.

16) Blessings are given to us everyday, we just have to look for them.

15) I want to run the PF Changs Marathon 2007 in 4:15 minutes.

14) I like to buy expensive makeup, which I don't understand as it just goes down the drain at the end of the day.

13) Family Guy is the bomb, and so is Britney...Boo to Fed-ex. Heh.

12) I will never be a good Poker player as every emotion I feel is written on my face.

11) Just because you can kick some ass doesn't mean your ass won't be kicked.

10) Never believe your won hype.

09) There are people out there who put up the biggest front, then you come to understand that that's all they are. a front.

08) If you truly are happy and living this amazing life, you don't need to shout it off the rooftops, you just are.

07) I can't stand pumpkin pie.

06) I love my brother even though we are too much alike and have gotten in some knock down, mean-ass, fights. He is my blood and I will do anything for him. Even like those who I don't ..heh.

05) All of my ex's except for one are GREAT MEN.

04) I have discovered my new love: Coke Zero.

03) Diabetes will not get me. Or touch my Son.

02) This year is filled with new promise and much needed serenity.

01) I make 31 look good.

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn right! I loved this one. You done said it all woman. Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home