Saturday, November 18, 2006

baggy & running.

25:12 for my Ft. McDowell 5k.

Sadly, I didn't place in my age division..., but if the run had been one week later, I would of come in first for the 31-40's !!

I just kissed a $100 gift certificate goodbye.

I am disappointed that I did not place, but I am happy with my run.

"SIGH".

However, my big bro Eagle placed second in his age division of 31-40!

He so totally rocks.

--

I had just bought some new Nike running tights that I broke in this morning, alas, they were too big and I had to keep hitching them up. Not a good look. I guess I estimate my ass is a large when it's more like a medium..lol. Good times.

2 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry I didn't make it. I spent most of the weekend sleeping off a migraine.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger ! said...

Yeh I missed it too.. I could've swore the run was this up coming weekend.. :( Good job on the run thou:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home