Tuesday, November 14, 2006

calibration is such a snotty bitch

My ipod is back up.

Its been back up for a second now..except it's been giving me weird readings.

Like tonite, it said that I ran 7:30 minute miles on the average..I was like..oh hell no.

I know that I do not run that fast. Ever.

So today, according to my Nike + system, I had run 5 miles in 37 minutes with 7:34 min/mile average. Um..no.

Duh, I checked my settings and realized when I HAD to reset my Nike + system, I had forgot to reset my calibration and forgot to input my weight, hence the loopy although awe aspiring times.

Tomorrow I should be back on track with the right times and mileage.

8:20's here I come. heh.

So for today, probs a 4 1/2 miler in 37 minutes..sounds about right.

------

Sidenote: I have officially registered for the PF CHANGS MARATHON! I am official..and ready to kick some ass!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet. You rock and roll babe. :) I'm officially retarded. See you soon.

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need one of those fancy gadgets to measure my runs...not just to find away to convince Julie that is is a "need"...hhaa. Nice, you're official! I was thinking of running PF Chang in 2008...I better start training so I can keep up...heh.

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger ! said...

Awesome job Lady!!! You rock harder than Axl Rose..haha :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home