Saturday, January 20, 2007

missing an old friend..

I haven't run in almost a week.

I've been eating greasy food in an abudance as well as beans, YUM.

I feel really fat.

I have this unrealistic thought that my beautiful purple velour pants I have on right now are getting a wee bit tight. Or is it realistic? lol. I dont know, but Im getting worried.

I miss the run yo.

I tease myself with the prospect of going outside and sliding on my 400+ mile shoes with a slick braid and dirt on my calves. But then I say nah.... I need to rest, and I ain't gonna lie, being a lazy bum who watches My Super Sweet Sixteen on VHI and bids on ebay with abandon while guzzling diet coke is a sweet sin.

Tomorrow peeps, I feel the need to hit some earth and feel the sweat sting my eyes. Im gonna just run, no tunes, no Nike+ to monitor my run, just embrace my old friend and give it a big bear hug.

Oh how I've missed you old friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home