Sunday, January 28, 2007

family ties

No Church today, no dinner either. No real weight issues, just cheese pizza and a mega groceries from Safeway.

Was thinking of hitting the sweet dirt today, but the day slipped through my fingers too quick and before I knew it, darkness was here.

Not that I totally lazed out, we did move out V man's crib and made room for his brand new Cars bed, cleaned out a lot of junk, boxed it up, and moved it on to the spare, attended my beautiful neice's 17th and finally got to deliver my belated Christmas presents to my sisters and nephews and neices..

I love my Family. I feel bad that at times I don't see them enough. Its crazy to see my neices and nephews become older and have deep voices and boyfriends and styling gel in their hair. Its crazy to think that I am a grandmother, my oldest sister has a daughter who is 10 years younger than me with a Son who in our way, is my Grandson. How I love that title.

I am glad that I have that closeness with my family that is so huge, but sad that my family is so huge that there are many people that I am not close too. On top of that, we're talking two different tribes here...so take into account all that intails with tribes that span different bands, clans, and states. Whew.

My brain hurts from watching body parts fly in Saw 3 then following that with Dane Cook's stupid bootie....Im out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home