Thursday, March 01, 2007

almost pole dancing....

As of today I have run 15 miles for the week at an average pace of around 9:05 minute/miles.

There, that out of the way.

My trip to Vegas was in no way standout, not in a bad way, but because it was so fun the entire way through.

We went to Paris, Mandalay Bay, Ceasar's (Niketown yo), Luxor, New York New York, MGM, and of course HOOTERS..lol.

We rode the New York roller coaster, laughed till I almost fell out of my chair at the George Wallace comedy show, had a non-alcoholic beer at Margaritaville, took a picture wth Quark from Star Trek, and almost pole danced at Jet at the Mirage (said with tongue in cheek). lol.

It was a much needed belated birthday get away for D and me. I know we had just visited Vegas in December, but this time without 13.1 miles looming over my head, I had such a less stressed and anxious time.

But, D and I did talk non stop about lil Man, couldn't help it, he is our 39 inches of joy. So it was happiness that I felt driving the 5 hrs. back to Scottsdale to our lil man. I seriously can't be away from him too long. I can count on one hand the number of times I have been away from him overnite. Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger ! said...

Tehe..that sounds like soo much fun. I have yet to go to vegas in the 3 years i've been the valley. I can decide if it's cause I think i'm too poor to go, or if i'm just being a wimp cause it seems like too much for me...tehe :) Happy be-lated birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home