Tuesday, June 19, 2007

cup runneth over..

I feel that im in whirlwind.

I go from here to there and back again. I have been away from home for three straight weekends with no rest inbetween.

I love movement and I love to travel. I love the feeling of being busy and doing things that are constructive for my life.

But sometimes, man I just want to lay like a slug and watch some Judge Judy. I want to make playlist after funky playlist for my ipod, I want to see a movie by myself and eat nachos and drink a huge diet coke. I want to talk a walk by the canal and not bring my garmin. I want to go window shopping in Chandler and come out with my hands full of bags and no stroller. I want to watch all the seasons from Sex in the City wearing my glasses and a funky bun. I want to take a bubble bath with a Star magazine and stay until my toes are all pruny. "SIGH"

Being a mama and being me is damn hard. Reality check: I am a momma and myself..lol.

Its hard to balence my time with everything goin on in my life. If I do to much of one thing, I feel guilty for neglecting something else. I feel guilty at times when I run for more than an hour because it takes time from my family. Its so hard to find balence. Cause man, there are times when I need time just for myself without the constant motion. I need time with my Ladeez who remind me that I wasn't and am not always Mama..heh. I need time with my love to make us remember we aint just Mama and Dadddy too... I need time for my parents because I love them and want to spend as much time as possible with them for as long as I can. I need time for my competitive ass to get in the game. I need time time time time...

I really can't complain though, my life is so full right now, its overflowing.

In retrospect, I love love love love my life right now. I am full with friends, family, love, and happiness.

My cup runneth over, and I love it. I just have to slap myself sometimes to be thankful for this RED life..heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home