Wednesday, July 12, 2006

weed (s)

I didnt spank that ass last nite.

I did pull some major hard ass weeds though. The little tiny fire ants bit up my toes oh so good..lol. I also got splattered in mud and had my glasses fog up and get convered in sweat. Nice.

We have a leak in our front yard that has caused weeds to sprout up green, hard and monsterous.

Yesterday, after wrestling with Victorio after I picked up him from daycare, we jetted to LA Fitness so I could get my run on. Unfortunately, Victorio wasn't down with the whole idea and didnt want to leave my side. Usually, Lil Man loves the childcare area at LA, but I attribute his devotion to spending time with Momma to our seperation during D's & I Vegas debacle. So, I let him call the shots this time, and took him home to Uncle T-Bird and Daddy. By the time I got home, I was so burned out from wrestling with LIl Man, work, and recovery from Vegas, that I toyed with the idea of running later at the park. Later turned to 7:00 when D-man decided to pick up some pizza down the road. I got my tired ass up and proceeded to take Lil Man outside with his plastic hoe (quit), and my real hoe (again, quit) and got to taking out major aggravation on some ugly ass weeds. I chopped those suckaz down! I loved whacking away at the weeds and seeing mud and weeds fly. Peeps ask me why I dont just mow that shiz down..but Im kinda a sucker for hard work. Sides, its a good workout and kik bootie aggresion soother.

Lil Man worked dilligently by my side, until the ants made thier appearance on my toes and then shooed him to an area where he could do some damage to some rocks. I peeled those weeds back and made them call me Momma..lol.

Anywho..I guess I worked it out for like 1/2 hour?? Im so sore in my back...

I plan to run 6 miles tonite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home