Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Happy little trees...

I love:

- Natives who kick ass and take names...however, whenever, and whereever!!

- Sticky snot kisses by lips that perfectly match mine, followed by a soft "I wuv you"..

- running my pain away.

- non-fractured toes.

- Ladee'z who embrace their reziness while rocking a Prada bag.."wink wink".

- text messages that start " I love you "

- my Mother's belly laughs

- putting my leg up against my belly and turning sideways while I go to sleep.

- happy tears!

- getting my Runners World in the mail..as well as my Maxim.

- $5.00 blue medium point ball point pens...

- Baby lotion.

- making/mixing new playlists on my mini.

- People who say "Thanks" after you open the door for them.

- A freshly cleaned house sprayed down with Allergen-free Febreze.

- New jeans in a smaller size.

- The crack of a brand new paperback as you bend it back to read.

- The perfect brown-red lipstick.

- Justice.

- The anticipation and buildup to get to a desired destination...in every sense of the word.

- Chimuth and Mun steaming in a bowl in front of me...with freshly chopped cheese & a sprinkling of onions on top.

- Shopping online while not buying anything.

- Target.

- black & white pictures.

- Hugs.

- Painting my toes blood-red and knowing that I will most likely to be the only one who sees them.

- The sense of accomplishment after achieving a particularly hard run.

- Recyclying paper. aka filling the blue bin outside the house.

- Victoria's Secret.

- Organization.

- Howard Stern every morning during the work week. Crack me up.

I love Everyone..even those I dont really. LOL.

Im happy.

Just to be alive.

Aren't we all?

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice list that Dreness. I likey, likey, like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home