Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Vegas babee...

Last week I only ran 12 miles.

6 miles back to back on Thurs. & Friday. Monday I rocked the hour kickboxing class. Tues. & Weds. I kicked it with my Men before leaving for the weekend. I also took an 8 hour Excell Class on Tues. & Thurs. ..divided into 4 hour clases each day. Man was I spent on those two days. My eyes were sore and my butt & spine were too. Now I have skills in Excel yo..lol.

Friday we rolled out to Vegas..and thats all Ill say about that..hehe.

Saturday I was fired up to hit up the rec center at the Excaliber where we were staying,...got dressed, drank my h20, and took the 27 floors down. I was ready to open that big glass door when I was approached by a man who told me it was $20 bucks to use the facilities...$20!!!
I high-tailed it outta there...I considered running on the strip, but it was freaking 106 degrees at 7 pm, so I nixed the idea and my plan for hitting at least 18 miles for the week. Sides, my toes and calves were tired from walking about 10 miles that day..or so it seemed. lol.

However, these are things to do while in Vegas:

1) Go to New York, New York and eat cheese pizza pie..while checking out all the fake boobs that walk by.

2) Hit up RA @ the Luxor after 2 pm & flirt with the bouncer..he'll let you in for free..lol.

3) Studio 54 @ MGM Grand has this cute Mime working the back exit...he scared me but I liked it...Check him out and maybe he'll come running after you making smackin noises saying "what no kiss?" while laughing scarily but yet intriguingly ..heh.

4) Have random convo's with drunk peepz..they are insightful.

5) Take the monorail..its fast, cheap and easy. Kinda like Las Vegas..lol.

6) Dont' get behind random Drunk bride to be's (noted by the cheap veil decorated with condoms) they will spill your entire $8 drink on you and not even have the decency to buy you another one. ...

7) Take many pix of your bros..they can be used for blackmail later..heh.

8) Ceasars Palace is the home of NIKETOWN!!! & the largest Victoria's Secret I have ever seen!

9) Hold a pair of $500 shoes in the Versace Store..and then put it down very gently..lol.

10) Dance with abandon till you close the club...and experience black feet after taking off your heels as you walk back to your room..ALONE!!

Next time..I wil have more to write on in 2 weeks when I head back with my LOVE...Bungee here I come..AGAIN..lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home