Thursday, July 27, 2006

chicken nuggets in my tummy.!!

I just chowed down 10 succulent Chicken McNuggets from Mickey D'z, UMMM-MMM!

I was so hungry at noon, and I had a jonesing for some Mickey D'z anything! I was starving marvin as I had not had a chance to grab a bite, sans my handful of Wheat Thins out the door in our usual rush to daycare and then the jobby job. I was especially a hungry hippo as I had FINALLY gotten my lazy bootie up and run me some miles this morning.

I woke up at 5:36 A.M., rolled outta bed, splashed some water on my ashed out knees, got dressed, and laced up my Asics. I was out the door, noshing on some granola cereal bar and choking down some kiwi-strawberry Propel. I drove out the local park, gunning it, and stretching it out. I peeked at my dash clock, 6:53, calculating the time I had to run and make it back in time for D-man to take off to work at 7. Made a pit-stop at the "potty", and took off at ludicrous speed. First 1/4 mile in, I was already sweating like a mofo. It was freaking HUMID! It didn't really bother me to much as I sweat like a pig anyway, but it was so bad that my hands were turning pruny..ewwwww. Anywho, there were many walkers, an occasional runner, and lots of dog shyt.

I feel bad at time when someone says "hello." to me when I run in the park, the park peepz (as I call em) are a pretty friendly bunch, but sometimes their timing is off, like they'll say hello to me as I just pass em, and I hate to stop and turn around to say hi..so I kinda just ignore them. Im not really that unfriendly, its just that when I run, its ME time, however, I do occasionally say Hello, when I can predict peeps are giving me that "hello" look.

Anywho, my body was feeling pretty effortless, it was my lungs that were giving me probs. I still have that phglem thing in my chest, which I try to cough out every chance I get, but its still hindering my usual breathing pattern. I can feel it coat my nasal and throat passages, which makes me cough in order to get it out, but then the phglem in turn coats my passage and gets stuck. I try to hack it out, but it just makes me lose my breathing pattern, and thus forces me to work harder just to breathe. I hate that phglemy tickle in the back of my throat, that I have to constantly keep clearing my throat and spitting out. Bleh.

I did an easy 3. Stopped, and drank some tu", resumed my pace and made myself fly that last mile, where I stopped at the last exercise station and did my 100 ab crunches. I was actually in my car when I looked at the clock and saw that is was 6:34. I jumped out and ran my last mile at a quicker pace and labored breathing, AGAIN.

Last nite I checked out Posidien at the Dollar Theatre, it rocks! Everyone that I told that I was wanted to see it told me to se the original one that came out in the 70's. Groovy. Anywho, short story, no running on Weds.

Heres the breakdown:

Mon: Lazy Bastard.
Tues: 6 Miles. Finished in 55:25. 9:13 minute miles.
Weds: Posidien Adventure. No Go on the run.
Thurs: 5 miles. Estimated finish of 47 minutes? 9:20 minute miles?

Miles for the week: 11 miles.
Goal for the week: 30 miles.

Peace..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home