Friday, July 14, 2006

bed bug

Thursday Nite I hit up the SRPMIC (Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community) rec center and ran me some 5 miles.

Wednesday nite I hit up LA Fitness and ran 6 miles.

As of today, Friday July 14th, I have run 15 miles.

I plan to run another 5 miles today and possibly another 5 miles during the weekend, or making Sunday my long run and taking Saturday as a rest day. It depends on how my weekend folds out..but its looking pretty full.

I have been trying unsuccessfully to get up early and run. Lately, this week has me being a lazy ass and tucking in and rolling over. I crave sleep. I still have my waking up at 3 am habit saved over from when Victorio still needed to be fed once a nite. I can't seem to sleep through it. I just need one nite of uninterupted sleep, blissful sleep. And no, I cannot sleep during the day unless I am totally wiped out zombie tired, sides, when do I have time during the day to sleep?

Its not like I havent woken up early before to run. It's just that lately, I have been a sucka. I miss running on the canals behind my house, that soft squishy dirt, and carrying the rocks in my hand to shoo away those insane rez dogs. The only time now to run my canals is in the A.M., in the evening it is too freaking hot! I remember back in the day I used to go out @ 6pm in the evening to beat the sun. I'd be poring out buckets and practically dying, but man I must have been hella alot tougher cause I did it. LOL, I remember running through a monsoon wind and rain, I was running it sideways cause it was pushing my back so hard and I couldn't see. I used to be so tough.

Oh well..

2 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Allegra+tire nicole miller aftershave hairy+pussy+hungarian.bigwwworld fucked on chair 1955 porsche spyder for sale windows media player dvd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home