Friday, July 28, 2006

10 miles in a day.

Yesterday afternoon after a major stressor left town at work, I got released at 3:30 p.m. Yeah....

With my extra time to play, I decided to run for the second time that day. I had to do a pit stop at my local Walgreens to pick up some Propel (Kiwi-Strawberry is the bomb yo), and a fresh pair of hair ties. I forgot to throw them in my bag that morning, sides I always manage to break them, even my special Goody ones that are supposed to be extra strong and made for physical activity. I think my hair is extra strong..or maybe I just got stuck with that crazy O'odham/Apache hair that is fine, but THICK with a crazy wavy that refuses to abide by hair products. Its even crazier with all this humidity from our sister monsoons.

Anywho, made it to the gym and booked another 5 miles.

So in total, I ran 10 miles yesterday!! Yea man..

Last nite, after the run I didn't have time to stretch out as I had to book it to grab Son-boi outta daycare to jet to see shi'Ta before he left home for God's Country, then make it to D'z B-ball game at the Fort.

WHEW....

Last nite, after we made it back home after the game(S), and I proceeded to lie down and go to sleep. I was so tired I forgot to eat. This morning I woke up lethargic and feeling achy in my legs. "SIGH", I kinda love that soreness from running long. It makes me laugh as I move cause it hurts like when someone tickles you a little too long, painfully good.

Tonite, before me and my Man crew hit up Santana, Ill be putting in at least 4 miles. So, it all works well with my plan, I will have run 20 miles as of today. 10 miles from my goal of 30 for the week. Nice.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home