Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Spin artist

I just got word on peeps who sponge off others hard-earned cash.

That shit will bite ya in the ass.

If you plan on going somewhere..plan accordingly. Don't expect to "crash" somewhere and act all innocent as to that wasn't your original plan in the first place.

If you are freaking over 25..or even 21 years old. Handle your shit...be a freaking man/ADULT and PAY your way.

No one really cares if you are "famous" in the world, be it Native or otherwise, what people remember is your actions, or lack there of.

I remember this same person who crashed at my pad, feed this person, gave them some clean sheets and liquid to drink. Did I get a Thank YOU? HELL NO! Did this person even do what they were supposed to? Hell no! This person was too faded to even do that.

I will always remember peeps who are ungrateful and a lie.

You say you are all about what you love, and being down for the Red, but if you are, you really freaking are....then doesn't that begin with being humble and gracious?

Thank you are only two words, use them.

This had bothered me for a minute..but then it happened again to someone I LOVE with all my heart, so I just shake my head and cross out that name.

Don't you ever freaking learn?

No wonder people say you are an asshole.

If people only knew the real story behind the spin.

I forgive, but I never forget.

Peace..

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger ! said...

Lady...
I totally understand. I had a few friends who lived with me for a year. I pretty much took them, while they were looking for jobs and getting situated for school, but after that year I never heard from them again....No thank you either....I played a MAJOR part in there new found success...I hate when ppl mooch of you, you try to be nice and people walk all over... sorry to hear your story, but if they can't get on their own 2 feet by now, they never will, so they get their stuff together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home