Saturday, January 07, 2006

playlist:: kissmyfeet

Last nite I was up till 130 am messing with Itunes..and I just now bought myself a new $25 itunes card along with 3 dvds...Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Beauty Shop, and the Notebook..yes I do watch me some chica flickz. I kinda felt "somehow" buying all that shizz..but the dvd's were only freaking 10 bux!! Sides, I get my tax-exempt status going on at the Pavillions..being a card carrying member of the "MIGHTY SALT". It's not really tax exempt, its like 1.7% but who am I to quibble?

Anywho..I also made a stop at Sports Authority..picked me up my new white Nike long-sleeved sweat proof with a pocket shirt for next weekend. Along with a new red brace (Victorio threw my other one in the trash I believe), and some strawberry flavored powergel..3 to be specific.

I'm back and my boyz are in the bedroom making weird thumping noises..so they're doing their daddy-son thang. AnywhO..

tHE whole purpose of this blog was to get back to a running playlist that I had been meaning to type up for a while now...jams that make me run. '

So in no particular order ..here we go:

Hilary Duff - Come Clean (this song makes me feel all happy and light - kinda like wonderbread..hehe)

Audioslave - Doesnt Remind Me (great inspiring video..check it out yo..and they just rock)

Deep Forest - Sweet Lullaby (so calm and beautiful..thanks to the ex who introduced me to this kind of music..good memories.)

Laryn Hill - To Zion (to my Victorio..my Zion. gives me that push I need when I'm tired..)

Rage Against the Machine - BUlls on Parade (makes me wanna Kick someone in the head)

P.O.D. - Alive (speaks for itself)

Black Eyed Peas - Hey Mama (lol..this is my REDMOMMA jam..think they are singing to me)

Q-Tip - Vivrant Thang (ol RIO daze...lol)

Prince - KISS (do I really need to say anythang? Its FREAKING PRINCE)

Georgie Porgie - Sunshine (dance music..make me move yo)

Queens of the Stone Age - Go with the Flow (running in Washington yo..clear lungs and cold fingertips..aww..thanks to the one who could've been..)

Hole - Celebrity Skin (takes me back to Schemitzen Pow-wow, Conn. running through them trees...)

Keith Secola - Ndn Car (again..Do I need to say anything..)

Litefoot - Ancestor (I dont give a F. what anyone says about this Native brotha whose come up on HIS OWN..respect to the ones doing it...and this song humbles me and give me fire..)

Red Hot Chilipeppers - Suck my Kiss (do a karate kick)

Beastie Boys - Intergalactic (minneapolis Minn. - 5th Avenue Club..where Purple Rain was shot..dancing till the sun came up with a Man that I loved..sigh)

Dem Franchise Boys - I think they Like me ( i dont want to like it but i Do)

Jay-Z - 99 problems (makes me wanna flip off someone..and then spit)

Milky - Be My World (so soft and so clean..rhythm yo..got me moving my feet)

George Michael - Freedom (makes me zoom off into the soft fuzzies of a soft lens..)

Madonna - Hung Up (this ladee got it down on this one..the beat is killer)

Janet Jackson - Pleasure Principle (I know this whole dance yo..lol. makes me wanna make some hand dance gestures)

Janes Addiction - Jane Says (soft melodic and soothing..what I need when I need to catch my breath or lay is down soft)

Weezer - Say it aint so (again, soft and soothing..)

Bush - Comedown (just the right touch of hard and soft)

Gorillaz - Feels Good (the beat kiks bootie..)

Busta Rhymes - Touch It (hard with that electric touch I feel..rhyme skillz and energy)

Kylie Minogue - I Believe in you (fire me up and make me sing with ya..needed when Im tiring and need that steady beat)

Kelly Osbourne - One Word (she got that dance music thang down yo..smooth and tight)

Sugarhill Gang - APACHE ( speaks for itself ..lol)

Foo Fighters - Best of You (FIRE ME UP..makes me wanna do handstands)

2pac - Me and My Girlfriend (from one of the best..ol skool with some fire)

Aaliyah - Try Again (motivational second to none)

Audioslave - Cochise (anything by them is killer..)

Beegees - More Than a Woman (smooth on the disco type..again,. feel like they are singing to me)

Beyonce - Me myself and I (all about being indepedent...fire up my soul)

Blackbox - Strike It Up (ol skool dance at its best)

the Boyz - He's Watching (pow-wow that makes me wanna fancydance)

Chaka Khan - Aint Nobody ( both are inspiring to woman and great motivaters)
- Im Every Woman

Britney Spears - Everytime (Remix - Morales Dance Mix)-

Coldplay - the Scientest (beautiful melody..good to run to on that Down time)

Daft Punk - One More Time (fire me up and give me rhythm)

Damian Marley - Welcome To Jamrock ( so plodding it matches my footfalls..also makes me wanna fire it up..)

Deftones - Change

Des'ree - You gotta be

I gots more but im tired yo..

peace out and let me know your list..

6 more dayz..

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey just added you to my favorites. This really is a nice site to read. I actually agree with the last comment. Thanks and keep up the great work! ping golf equipment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home