Saturday, January 07, 2006

part duex

Here's the second part of that list:

BTW: Brokeback Mtn. is a good convo. and strangely sad..
- ZOOLIGHTS ROCK!!

Destiny's Child - Soldier

Dirty Vegas - Days Go By

Enimien - Ass like that

Erykah Badu - Southern Girl
- Love of My Life

Everclear - Santa Monica

Geto Boys - Mind Playing Tricks on Me

Gogo's - Our Lips are Sealed

Green Day - Wake me Up When September Comes
- Time of Our Lives

Gwen Stefani - Luxurious

Dr. Dre - Xxplosive

Ice Cube - What Can I do
-We Be Clubbin
- You Can Do It

Incubus - Talk Show on Mute

Indigenous - C'mon Suzie

Isley Brothers - Whos that Lady?

Jennifer Lopez - Get Right

Kanye West - Jesus Walks

Kelly Clarkson - SInce You Been Gone (Jason Nevins Dub)

Kate Bush - This Woman's Work

Kittie - Mouth of Poison

LeAnn Rimes - But I do Love You
- Probably Shoudn't Be This Way

Lenny Kravits - Again
- American Woman

Limp Bizkit - Faith

DJ Alyssa Divine -

Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - Let the Beat Hit Em

Lumidee - Uh Ohh (busta rhymes remix)

M.C. Breed - Aint No Future in yo frontin

Madonna - Dont Tell Me

Malo - Suavicito

Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved

Martina McBride - This One's for the Girlz

Method Man - Break Ups to makeups

Midi Maxi Efti - Bad bad boys

MIssy Elliot - On & On

Morris Day & the Time - Jungle Love

Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty

Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart

MXPX - Do Your Feet Hurt?

My Chemical Romance - Helena

N.W.A. Fuck the Police

Oasis - Wonderwall

Outkast - So Fresh So Clean

Pam Tillis - All the Good Ones Are Gone

Papa Roach - Scars

Pat Benatar - Love is a Battlefield

Pussycat Dolls - StickwitU
- Dont Cha
- Beep

Radiohead - Paranoid Android

Rascall Flats - These Days

The Roots - You Got Me

Rod Stewart - Your in my Heart (the final acclaim)

Salt N Pepa - None of your business

Selena - Bidi bidi bom bom

Shakira - La Tortura

Sheryl Crow - Cmon Cmon
- Picture
-Strong Enough

Snoop Dog - Lay low
- beautiful

Stevie Nicks - Rhiannon

TLC - Creep

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet. I loves me some Dirty Vegas yo. You inspired me to flip past my Brooks & Dunn on my Rio and Days go by it up. Hope you're doing good. I'm scamming free wireless in this HOT coffee/bar shop in Scottsdale. There's a tattoo shop next door that I'm going to peak into after I'm done getting my blog on...heh.
Dannabug of the www.dannabug.com/blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home